Friday, August 31, 2007

Cherry Cheesecake

First off let me say, I totally respond to your comments, so leave me a little love and let me know what you're looking for! Someone on the Creative Dreams blog asked about the musical elements I used to make the band page, and while I can't share them because I didn't save them (D'oh!), now that I know you'd like some I'll see what I can do. The more I see what y'all dig and what you use, the better my downloads will be. :)

Now, I wasn't going to post these papers until I had the whole kit done, but I'm hitting a roadblock with the elements, and I thought that the papers are pretty cool on their own.

I found this color palette on
Kuler; for you designers out there, it's a great website to play with color combos and to find inspiration. This palette was created by a user named donald.agarrat, do a seach for his gallery, he's got some great palettes in there!


There are 15 papers in this pack, 5 textured solids, and 10 patterned papers.
You can download them here.
Hopefully I'll get some playtime this weekend, and I'll be able to finish the elements to match these papers.
Until then, Enjoy!

9 comments:

Rae said...

What beautiful colors. They do remind me that Fall is just around the corner. Thank you.

P.S. I would also be interested in the musical notes that were on the Retro Red/Black page. I will check back with you.

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE TOTALLY GORGEOUS COLORS !! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous papers! Thanks so very much :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Marta said...

Thank you for these fabulous papers!

Monica Inspired said...

Superb!!!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors. Love the colors.
Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them.

Phyldar said...

I Love "Cherry Cheesecake" - both eating it and this paper pack! Thank you for giving me this low-cal version!!!