Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cherry Cheesecake Embellishments

Before I do anything else I gotta say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!!!



This year he decided to take his birthday trip to the EAA Air Museum in OshKosh Wisconsin. It was really cool, he took a ride on a flight simulator, and flipped it a couple of times. Watching, I was afraid he was gonna break the thing. The coolest part of the trip was this though...


Not only did he get to ride in that plane, but he got to fly it! The pilot took off and landed for him, but he got to take it for a spin around OshKosh. He was really psyched, and if he didn't want to be a pilot before, he does now!

It was only a day trip this year, so today we'll stay at home and celebrate with brownies and cheesy movies.

So on to the real reason you're here... :)

I did get some elements put together for the Cherry Cheesecake papers. I'm not totally happy with these, so you may see another embellishments pack for this kit somewhere down the road. I think I need to walk away from it for a bit though before I try again.


This pack contains 20 Embellishments:
4 Brads
4 Eyelets
3 Ribbons
2 Tags
2 Bookplates
2 Flourishes
2 Word Art Overlays
1 Frame Overlay

You can download them here.

If you guys make anything with my freebies, send me a copy! I'd love to see your layouts!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Phyldar said...

Thank you for this great element pack - it has some very unique parts!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the elements. Especially love the two wordarts and the flourish frame.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Ballentine said...

I have spent the summer a mile and a half from the Cherry Republic in Glen Arbor, MI. About the only thing they don't have made with cherries is cheesecake, but I love your Cherry Cheesecake and look forward to using it to remember my wonderful stay here.

GreyRaven said...

this is real cool, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

this is lovely thankyou

Monica Inspired said...

Hey what a fantastic time your son had - imagine, flying a plane, that's an experience he'll never forget. And you've got the pics to preserve the memory in your album, too. I'm so thrilled for him; he looks a real handsome young man and I expect you're very proud of him.
Thank you for today's gorgeous cheesecake embellishments. I must say you're very clever with your doodle swirls and frames. And, of course, the other elements are of outstanding quality, too, as usual. Many thanks for this precious gift. Hugs and Blessings. :) Mo

Anonymous said...

I like these elements a lot. Thank you so much for sharing them. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the elements. They are going to be fun to work with.

Anonymous said...

Lovely thank you for sharing