Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Digi Scrappin'

So here's the deal... I've decided that this blog is becoming pretty bogged down with my personal psychosis, and people who come looking for papercrafting stuff have to wade through a lot of weird junk to get to the good stuff. So I decided to make a blog just for my artsy stuff.



Awhile ago John and I were playing with some blog software, we were thinking of adding blogs to ASB but it was way too much of a pain, and so I had this premade blog sitting there that can now be put to good use. So if you want to skip the personal stuff in my life you can just go to Creative Dreams instead!



I'll still be posting my artsy stuff here too, I think, so if you like reading my twisted tales along with my attempts at creativity, you can keep dropping by. :)


Ok, so on to the good stuff. I made a digi kit! Well, actually I've made a couple, but this one is packaged up and ready to be shared. So here it is...





It's called "Spumoni" because the color palette reminds me of Spumoni ice cream.
This kit includes:
4 Textured Solid Papers
10 Patterned Papers
5 Twill Ribbons
14 Embellishments
3 Overlays

You can download the papers here.
And the Embellishments here.

I'd love to hear what you think!
Enjoy!

No comments: