Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wanna see the cutest thing EVER?

This is my last post for today; I promise!  I just couldn’t put all these things in the same post, it wouldn’t be right.  lol

 

Last night after play time Zathras fell asleep on my lap.  He’s really cute when he’s sleeping…

IMG_2425

Look at the cute little sleepy mouth.

 IMG_2422

Completely sprawled out and comfy on Mommy’s lap.

IMG_2424

Hey guys, do you mind?  I’m trying to sleep here!

IMG_2428

Ahhh, back to sleep snuggled under my cozy blankie…

 

Alexi decided he has the coolest yawn ever.  He sticks his tongue out about an inch before he gives a huge jaw creaking yawn.  It’s cute in a creepy Gene Simmons kinda way.  I’ll have to try and get a video of it some time.

Ok, that’s it, I swear!  You won’t hear from me again at least until tomorrow!  :D

Hugs,

No comments: