Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Long Time, New Digs...

OK, yea... It's been a really long time since I've updated, and a lot has happened...

  • Tiana's been to Shriner's; it wasn't good news.
  • I've started all sorts of fun medication, and I quit smoking.
  • There's 15 inches of snow on the ground outside of my house.

And a bunch of other things that I neglected to write about... I'm sorry, but I told you that I'm not good about keeping up with these things.

The more immediate big news is... I moved the blog.

I decided that Bravenet wasn't for me. I just didn't care for their layout interface. I'd been playing around with Blogger, and really liked the look of the pages, and the tools they provide. so I moved everything over here.

So now that I'm in my happy new home, I'll try and get you caught up on my life, and be a little better about making posts. I'll try anyway.

Have a great day!


No comments: