Monday, April 6, 2009

Hedgehog Photo Shoot

I woke up Zathras early today thinking that he might be more inclined to sit still for some pictures if he was tired.  That lasted for about thirty seconds, and then he was running all over the place, chasing after Duff, and generally trying to make my job difficult.

I did get a couple of cute shots though.  :D

IMG_2457

IMG_2455

This is from when he first woke up.  He was grumpy, so he had his quills sticking up a bit on his forehead.  When he does that he looks an awful lot like his namesake:

See?!?  I told you he looked like a Zathras!

IMG_2463

Here’s some playtime on the carpet.  His nose is blurry because he was running right at me.  I think he was hoping to get a sniff and maybe a chew on my lens.

IMG_2462

Here I gave him a treat, hoping to get him to sit still for a picture.  He did stay still for a minute, but now he looks like he’s snarling.

Ok, maybe if I throw a blanket on the floor he’ll burrow around in it and I’ll get some good shots.

IMG_2470

Nope didn’t work, he stayed still long enough for me to drop him and click the shutter, then he ditched the blanket to go running after the cat again.

Oh well…  He’s still cute, even if he doesn’t make a good model.

Hugs,

No comments: