Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ramblings

It's Wednesday, which is my new blog posting day.  I have to post to at least one of my blogs, it doesn't matter which one.

Things have been pretty icky around here, we had a round of the stomach flu go through our house, and then a week later a round of upper respiratory infections.  As I'm typing this Jenna's laying on the couch, the latest victim of this last bug.

 

So, I finally finished the Creative Dreams website!  If you haven't been over there yet, you gotta go check it out, and be sure to hit the blog page because I have a couple of digital freebies there to celebrate.  In fact, my friend Nicky made this gorgeous page with the free kit that's up there.

Isn't it fabulous?  She's on my creative team for a reason!

Here's a page I made with the same kit:

 

Those pictures were taken back when we lived in Oak Creek.  Time has flown so fast, and Jenna's gotten so big since then.  I have so much fun scrapping the kids baby pictures, but they make me a little melancholy.

 

I don't know if I've mentioned it here or not, but I'm also on the digi creative team at the Scrap Shanty.  This month we played with one of Ellie Lash's kits called "Luke."  Here's one of the pages I made with this really cute kit:

If you want to see more you'll have to visit the Shanty though!

 

So that's about it for me for now...  I'm going to be posting some more of my digi layouts on the Creative Dreams blog later today, so be sure to stop by over there.  Also, be sure to hit A Shade of Blue if you haven't lately, there are some fun challenges happening over there!

*Hugs*

No comments: